Journal Papers (Saki Goto)
(1) Hokamura A, Yunoue Y, Goto S, Matsusaki H (2017). Biosynthesis of polyhydroxyalkanoate from steamed soybean wastewater by a recombinant strain of Pseudomonas sp. 61-3, Bioengineering, 4, 10 pages.
(2) Tanaka K, Sakai K, Goto S, Matsusaki H (2017). Effect of adding fatty acid in culture medium on cell growth of acid tolerant lactic acid bacterium, International Journal of Science and Engineering Investigations, 6, 78〜81.
(3) Goto S, Motomura A, Kawahara A, Shiratsuchi H, Tanaka K, Matsusaki H (2018). Cloning and heterologous expression of the lactate dehydrogenase genes from acid-tolerant Lactobacillus acetotolerans HT, Food Science and Technology Research, 24, 861〜868.
(4) Goto S, Hokamura A, Shiratsuchi H, Taguchi S, Matsumoto K, Abe H, Tanaka K, Matsusaki H (2019). Biosynthesis of novel lactate-based polymers containing medium-chain-length 3-hydroxyalkanoates by recombinant Escherichia coli strains from glucose, Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 128, 191〜197.
(5) Goto S, Suzuki N, Matsumoto K, Taguchi S, Tanaka K, Matsusaki H (2019). Enhancement of lactate fraction in poly(lactate-co-3-hydroxybutyrate) synthesized by Escherichia coli harboring the D-lactate dehydrogenase gene from Lactobacillus acetotolerans HT, The Journal of General and Applied Microbiology, 65, 204〜208.
(6) Hiroe A, Sakurai T, Mizuno S, Miyahara Y, Goto S, Yamada M, Tsuge T, Taguchi S（2021）. Microbial oversecretion of (R)-3-hydroxybutyrate oligomer with diethylene glycol terminal as a macromonomer for polyurethane synthesis. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 167, 1290〜1296.
(7) Goto S, Miyahara Y, Taguchi S, Tsuge T, Hiroe A (2022). Enhanced production of (R)-3-hydroxybutyrate oligomers by coexpression of molecular chaperones in recombinant Escherichia coli harboring a polyhydroxyalkanoate synthase derived from Bacillus cereus YB-4. Microorganisms, 10 , 458